Your company is out of date with Adobe's Business Compliance requirements
Please note that APC Partner support is going through few changes due to which we will not be supporting regional languages over calls or emails for a few days. Request you to send in your query in ENGLISH over an email @ email@example.com and we shall reach out to you at the earliest. We will get back to local language (German, Italian, French, Spanish) email support shortly and resume phone support in local languages by 20th March 2020.
Adobe Partner Connection Reseller Program
The Adobe Partner Connection Reseller Program is designed to recognise and reward resellers for their sales and technical expertise, level of engagement with Adobe, and commitment to promoting Adobe technologies and solutions to customers. Four levels of membership allow you to engage with Adobe at a level representing your organisation’s resources, areas of specialty, and commitment to the Adobe relationship. Obligations and benefits increase at higher levels.
- Registered: Basic membership. Simple online enrolment provides access to the TLP program.
- Certified: Requires an additional application process in exchange for access to VIP, CLP, and Specialisations.
- Gold: Adds revenue and other business commitments in exchange for access to the Deal Registration Incentive.
- Platinum: Requires the highest revenue and business commitments in exchange for the highest level of benefits.
All resellers must enrol at the Registered level. If you would like to apply to the Certified or Gold level, you must complete your Registered level enrolment first. Then you can apply to upgrade your membership to Certified or Gold.
Reseller Program Materials (localised versions available in the Adobe Partner Connection Portal)
- Reseller Program Datasheet
- Reseller Program Guide
- Reseller Program Agreement (for review prior to enroling)
- APC Program FAQs
Adobe Partner Connection Retail/eTail Program
The Adobe Partner Connection Retail/eTail Program is designed to recognise and reward retailers for their investment in the Adobe brand together with the effort involved in promoting and selling Adobe products to consumers and other customers, who are loyal to the respective Retailers/eTailers and purchase products through their physical or virtual outlets. Upon meeting the qualitative criteria outlined in the program guide, you will be assigned a program level, benefits increase at higher levels.
- Certified – Basic membership. Meets qualitative criteria plus completion of Partner Code of Conduct training.
- Gold – Additional Revenue and business requirement in exchange for access to quarterly incentives.
- Platinum – Highest revenue and business commitments in exchange for highest level of incentives & benefits.
Program Materials (localised versions available in the Adobe Partner Connection Portal)
Adobe Partner Connection Program Support
If you need assistance, please contact the Adobe Partner Connection Help Desk:
EMEA (all countries): +44 (0)20 7365 0734
UK: 0800 783 6954 (Toll free)
France: 0805 540 199 (Toll free)
Germany: 0800 664 7893 (Toll free)
For chat assistance please visit the Partner Connection Help Desk
Learn more about the Adobe commitment to using electronic data interchange (EDI) in its daily transactions.