Adobe Partner Connection Reseller Program and Retail Program
Adobe offers two unique programs for reseller and retail partners in the US and Canada.
The Reseller Program is designed for resellers who focus primarily on software licensing sales to commercial, government, and education customers. Four levels of membership allow you to engage with Adobe at a level representing your organization’s resources, areas of specialty, and commitment to the Adobe relationship. Obligations and benefits increase at higher levels.
- Registered: Basic membership. Simple online enrollment provides access to the TLP program.
- Certified: Requires an additional application process for access to VIP, CLP, and Specializations.
- Gold: Adds revenue and other business commitments in exchange for access to the Deal Registration Incentive.
- Platinum: Requires the highest revenue and business commitments in exchange for the highest level of benefits.
- Reseller Program Datasheet
- Reseller Program Guide
- APC Program FAQs
- Reseller Program and Retail Program Agreement (for review prior to enrollment)
The Retail Program is designed for partners who focus primarily on desktop product sales to consumers, small businesses, and individual end-user customers. The Retail Program defines three areas of specialization with benefits tailored to the following unique retail business models or vertical markets: traditional brick-and-mortal retail, online retail, and education sales through campus stores.
Adobe Partner Connection Program Support
If you need assistance, please contact the Adobe Partner Connection Help Desk:
(408) 352 9229 or
(866) 847 9853
For chat assistance please visit Adobe Partner Connection Help Desk
Learn more about Adobe’s commitment to using electronic data interchange (EDI) in its daily transactions.